Inauguration Day, January 20 at 12:00 pm always has the Ascendant, Midheaven, and Sun in the same position. Every 4 years, the Moon, inner planets, and outer planets change. These changes include house position and relationships with each other (the aspects.)
The themes to look at are aspects to angles and standouts.
1) Void Moon: The general rule of thumb is that any action taken when the Moon is in this position will not last. Purchases made on a Void Moon are either returned or fretted. Does this mean Joe Biden will have a difficult time on this day? It can also bring about a delay in the inauguration. The hack around this is to repeat the action after the Moon is past the Void Moon position or delay the event to a later time. I do monitor the Void Moon as it happens once every 60 hours. Sometimes the void position lasts for minutes other times for hours.
This is not a deal-breaker. Obama was sworn in 2009 under a void moon. He was re-sworn into office the next day.
2) Pluto Conjunct Midheaven: This is powerful. It is a moment of transformation. Yet, the event will go down in history as setting records for the start of a revolution fueled by immense change. The prospective president will transform and regenerate the country like never before.
3) Difficult Aspects: Mars in Taurus can be extremely determined and unbending. This is a day that will be remembered in history. There is an increased presence of military and law enforcement scheduled for this day. The difficult aspects on this day include Mars – Jupiter – Uranus in a square relationship. The combinations of these 3 planets can be interpreted as follows:
a) Mars / Jupiter – Increased energy, impulse, competition, action, and violence
b) Mars / Uranus – Explosive energy, volatility, unexpected eruptions/explosions, and fire
c) Jupiter- Increases the nature of anything. Expand the above.
4) 12th house Emphasis: There are many secrets around the Inauguration for protection. Though the media has done an elaborate job in disclosing the amount of military personnel and law enforcement dispatched, many other details may seem innovative and surprising once they are revealed after the event.
5) Taurus rising with the Mars/Jupiter in the 12th house indicates there is a lot of Intel and security is beyond tight; it is locked. Events and individuals with Taurus rising strive to protect and define boundaries very deliberately. In other words, they have it locked up tighter than Fort Knox! It is a very protective placement. The 12th house is a very intuitive placement. So, I believe authority is ahead of the game and prepared for just about anything.
There are many noteworthy cycles in effect after the Inauguration. More to come!