Mercury Retrograde turns retrograde on Monday, May 10, 2022. Since this retrograde starts in the sign of Gemini, expect multiple stories about a scenario. Information gets lost in translation (literally and figuratively.) Triple-check all data. However, those that require language translation may need to slow down as information may be processed incorrectly.
On a global level expect:
- Possibility of cyber attacks, clever viruses, or a major electronic hacking scandal.
- Issues with gasoline continue.
- Phone carrier and ISP issues.
- Issues and/or scandals with the post office and transportation carriers,
- Donald Trump emerges more in the news.
Interacting with people personally and professionally who lack clarity is strongly themed. Some of these people can experience mental fatigue, addiction, and limitations in processing information.
On May 24, Mercury re-enters Taurus and remains there until June 15. Communication may become unstable, slow pace, and lack empathy. People will take additional time to process thoughts. The biggest challenge is around the end of the retrograde from Jun 2-June 9 as Mercury will be squaring Saturn. On the first day of this square Mercury is retrograde and then the following day, it turns direct. The results of a concealed investigation likely become public. Mercury Square Saturn is a classic combination for slowing communication. Equipment can break during this time, whereas on a retrograde Mercury it may go haywire. June 2 is a day to pay extra attention to avoiding any major technical experimentation.
In general, it is best to reschedule important decisions for a later date. More importantly, pay extra attention to any information that is given to you as it may be an incomplete or unclear version.
Mercury retrograde offers an opportunity to handle unfinished business. However, it is not recommended to start new projects. Contracts and agreements need to be carefully analyzed before signing.
Under Mercury retrograde expect your electronic devices to crash. So making a backup is vital. Travel delays and traffic jams are normal.
Below are some DO’s and DONT’s:
1. Review all documents before signing carefully.
2. Add tracking and insurance to important mail and/or packages as Mercury has rulership with the post office and other mail couriers.
3. Give yourself extra time for appointments and travel.
4. Focus on the prefix, re: renew, review, revamp, redecorate, etc
5. Reunions with old friends and loved ones go great however be prepared for delays.
6. Expect to have contact with people from your past
7. Run antivirus software on your computer and other electronic devices.
1. Make new purchases, especially car, technical equipment, telephone equipment, and/or electronic equipment.
2. Sign contracts or make an oral agreement without scrutiny. Wait until Mercury turns direct.
3. Make long term commitments
4. Turn in unchecked work.
5. Make a mass mailing hit the post office. Save your stamp expense until Mercury goes direct. Though electronic mass mailings do not cost, it would be better if they can be postponed until Mercury turns direct.
6) Make software updates.
Finally, expect some funky turn-in events. Usually lost luggage is retrieved on a retrograde Mercury. I have heard stories of airlines suddenly delivering a suitcase many years later to the rightful owner. Retrieving items that were once lost is common. Also, expect certain gadgets to start working after they stopped.
Get more insights into your love life, career, and finances with our trusted Psychic Readings, Tarot Readings, and Astrology Readings.