Mercury Retrograde in Scorpio
It’s that time of the year again. Mercury will be retrograde from October 31 through November 20th.
This Mercury Retrograde will be in the sign of Scorpio. Expect communications to become clandestine. The issue with this retrograde is passive/aggressive behavior may manifest.
Mercury in Scorpio can be secretive by nature. However, when it is retrograde, communication will become more controlled. Maintaining clear and crisp communication will be essential during this retrograde. Making assumptions about other’s words and behavior is not recommended.
Fortunately, Mercury isn’t receiving challenging aspects. Yet, it is still retrograde. Expect delays.
This retrograde is fantastic to go over wills, insurance policies, taxes, and investments. Please note, reviewing is all that is recommended. Save any changes you would like to make once the retrograde is completed.
Also, this is an incredible time to make emotional and healing break-through. Scorpio can deeply beneath the surface to bring about necessary purging and transformation.
Unfortunately, in the sign of Scorpio, expect electronics to reach its maximum capacity. On a previous retrograde, I know 2 clients that had a blender/food processor, cell phone, and car battery all die within a 48-hour window!
Since Scorpio rules pipes, under no circumstances should piping be done in a household under this retrograde. It can lead to dissatisfactory results.
As usual, telephones and electronics are ruled by Mercury. So expect:
1) Major recalls.
2) Many technical errors.
3) The product is delayed and a new date is launched.
The better date to purchase new devices will be after November 21. Some people may believe that insurance and warranties make it safer to purchase on a retrograde. That may hold, please know the keyword is SAFER, NOT SAFE. For those taking the plunge during the retrograde, another challenge that occurs is data loss by transferring from one device to another device under a retrograde. Also, having to re-transfer data again can be a time waste. You will be better off waiting.
Mercury retrograde offers an opportunity to handle unfinished business. However, it is not recommended to start new projects. Contracts and agreements need to be carefully analyzed before signing.
Under Mercury retrograde expect your electronic devices to crash. So making a backup is vital. Travel delays and traffic jams are normal.
Below are some DO’s and DON’T’s:
1. Review all documents before signing them carefully.
2. Add tracking and insurance to important mail and/or packages as Mercury has rulership with the post office and other mail couriers.
3. Give yourself extra time for appointments and travel.
4. Focus on the prefix, re: renew, review, revamp, redecorate, etc
5. Reunions with old friends and loved ones go great, however, be prepared for delays.
6. Expect to have contact with people from your past
7. Run antivirus software on your computer and other electronic devices.
1. Make new purchases especially a car, technical equipment, telephone equipment and/or electronic equipment.
2. Sign contracts or make an oral agreement without scrutiny. Wait until Mercury turns direct. Yet waiting for the shadow to be completed gone will be better.
3. Make long term commitments
4. Turn in unchecked work.
5. Make a mass mailing hit the post office. Save your stamp expense until Mercury goes direct. Though electronic mass mailings do not cost, it would be better if it can be postponed until Mercury turns direct.
6) Make software updates.
Finally, expect some funky turn in events. Usually lost luggage is retrieved on a retrograde Mercury. I have heard stories of airlines “suddenly” delivery a suitcase many years later to the rightful owner. Retrieving others that were once lost is common. Also, expect certain gadgets to start working after they stopped.
Ethical Clairvoyant readings by trusted advisors First 5 Minutes Free 1-800-498-8777! Our Network Established in 2001 and has 3 decades of experience. We know how to staff only the BEST Psychics!