Its that time of the year again. Mercury will be retrograde on July 7-31 Be mindful of what you take as a credible fact. Since Mercury will be in the sign of Leo, it may exaggerate matters more than necessary. Also, glossing over facts may result in ineffective or inaccurate information. Making assumptions is not recommended. If you are on the opposite side of the spectrum, request to be heard entirely in case people are glossing over what you have to share. It may help in resolution.
After the 19th of July, Mercury will head back into the sign of Cancer even though communication will slightly improve. Mercury is stronger in Cancer than Leo. However, it may be reticent. Miscommunications and delays may occur, especially with family members.
As usual, telephones and electronics are ruled by Mercury. So expect:
1) Major recalls.
2) Many technical errors.
3)The product is delayed, and a new date is launched.
The better date to purchase new devices will be after July 31. However, the best time will be after Mercury comes out of the shadow on August 16. Mercury has to get past the shadow period of 4 degrees Leo as that was the degree it turned retrograde.
Some people may believe that insurance and warranties make it safer to purchase on a retrograde. That may hold. Please know the keyword is SAFER, NOT SAFE. For those taking the plunge during the retrograde, another challenge that occurs is data loss by transferring from one device to another device under a retrograde. Also, having to re-transfer data again can be a time waste. You will be better off waiting.
Mercury retrograde offers an opportunity to handle unfinished business. However, it is not recommended to start new projects. Contracts and agreements need to be carefully analyzed before signing.
Under Mercury retrograde expect your electronic devices to crash. So making a backup is vital. Travel delays and traffic jams are usual.
Below are some DO’s and DON’T’s:
- Review all documents before signing them carefully.
- Add tracking and insurance to important mail and packages as Mercury has rulership with the post office and other mail couriers.
- Give yourself extra time for appointments and travel.
- Focus on the prefix “re” renew, review, revamp, redecorate, etc
- Reunions with old friends and loved ones go great. Prepare for delays.
- Expect to have contact with people from your past
- Run antivirus software on your computer and other electronic devices.
- Make new purchases especially a car, technical equipment, telephone equipment, and electronic equipment.
- Sign contracts or make an oral agreement without scrutiny. Wait until Mercury turns direct. Waiting for the shadow to be completed gone will be better.
- Make long term commitments
- Turn in unchecked work.
- Make a mass mailing hit the post office. Save your stamp expense until Mercury goes direct. Though electronic mass mailings do not cost, it would be better if it can be postponed until Mercury turns direct.
6) Make software updates.
Finally, expect some funky turn in events. Usually lost luggage is retrieved on a retrograde Mercury. I have heard stories of airlines “suddenly” delivery a suitcase many years later to the rightful owner. Recovering others that were once lost is common. Also, expect particular gadgets to start working after they stopped.
Want to know your partners secrets? Try an astrology chart? First 5 Minutes Free 1-800-498-8777! Our Network Established in 2001 and has 3 decades of experience. We know how to staff only the BEST Psychics!